Monday, August 2, 2010


In just two days, I'm going to HAWAII, the island of paradise. I'm soooooo excited! I am staying in Kauai for two whole weeks. The first week I am going to stay in a condo near the beach. The second week I am staying in a house also near the beach. Maybe I will tan on the beach one day. I think I'm staying in Princeville, but I don't really remember. In Hawaii I am going to hike, go to the beach, and explore the towns. I have heard that Kauai is very green and is like a rainforest. I also have heard that it rains a lot, but it will still be hot when it rains. I am excited for that. I am also excited for the food there because I have no idea what to expect. I mean, everybody I talk to who has been to Hawaii tells me that I'm lucky and that it is really beautiful. Another thing I look forward to is the sugar cane. My dad told me that there is sugar cane in Hawaii. I once tried sugar cane and I LOVED it. HAWAII HERE I COME!


No comments:

Post a Comment