Monday, June 21, 2010

About me



Hey, welcome to my blog. My name is June Thompson. I am ll years old. I go to a charter middle school in California and enjoy the school very much. I think that since it is a very small school, the teachers can help every single student. If anyone knows me, they know that I love to put outfits together and wear them. I also enjoy playing with my jack-russell terrier, Leo. One interesting thing about me is that I collect shot glasses from all over the world. Since I have just started, I only have three amazing shot glasses.☺☺☺
My blog will just be a lot of random things that I feel passionate about. The first thing that I am going to blog about is an experiment. I am going to try different organic face masks and see which one helps my skin the most. I am going to see which one cures pimples( I HATE PIMPLES. THEY ARE GROSS), which one feels the best, and which one makes your skin soft.




4 comments:

  1. I love the part about the pimples (hilarious). Nice picture also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhmmm-excuse you I'm offended, I have lotsa pimples sweetums. Just kidding love you <3 Follow my blog-comment on my posts porfavor ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment on Pearl's blog or die.
    :) love you

    ReplyDelete